UPS for DownS is a race-designated charity for the 40TH ANNIVERSARY BANK OF AMERICA CHICAGO MARATHON! REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR GUARANTEED SLOTS - AND WE HAVE THEM!
#1 IF YOU NEED AN ENTRY - CLICK HERE AND CHOOSE "I WANT A GUARANTEED CHARITY ENTRY"
#2 REGISTER for the race at this link. We will not approve your entry until you complete Step #1 (above). You must register yourself for the race and are responsible for payment of your race registration fee, which we will refund if you raise $1000 before July 1, 2017.
UPS for DownS will officially authorize your entry once all requirements are met, which includes acknowledgement of fundraising requirements and execution of appropriate waivers.
IF YOU HAVE AN ENTRY (by time, legacy, deferral or drawing), CLICK HERE AND CHOOSE "I HAVE A GUARANTEED ENTRY"
UPS for DownS Charity Athlete program includes:
- A refund of your registration fee if you raise your required minimum by July 1.
- A custom UPS for DownS race shirt.
- Race Day Access to INDOOR CARA Charity Compound (Palmer House Hilton).
- Personal fundraising web page to meet your fundraising goal.
- Team pasta dinner (free for athlete).
- We pay for your training with Chicago Area Runners Association (optional).
- Charity Block Party on the course for your spectators and fans!
- Participation in Endurance Team e-group with exchange of advice and recommendations about training and fundraising.
- Fundraising Incentives!
- Follow UPS for DownS Charity Athletes on Facebook and Twitter!
If you are interested in running with our team and would like additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook
UPS for DownS Endurance Team
Follow us on Twitter: @CharityAthlete
TRAINING POWERED BY