Be a Charity Athlete – Do the Distance for Down syndrome
UPS for DownS is a race-designated charity for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon! If you got in by lottery and wish to join the team, CLICK HERE AND CHOOSE "I HAVE MY OWN ENTRY"
IF YOU NEED AN ENTRY - SIGN UP online at: UPS FOR DOWNS TEAM or complete and submit GUARANTEED CHARITY ENTRY APPLICATION by e-mail or fax.
REGISTER for the race here: GUARANTEED CHARITY ENTRY
UPS for DownS Charity Athlete program includes:
- Your Race Registration fee - paid by UPS for DownS.
- A custom “Charity Athlete” Training shirt.
- A custom UPS for DownS race shirt.
- Race Day Access to INDOOR Charity Compound.
- Personal fundraising web page to meet your fundraising goal.
- Team pasta dinner (free for athlete; free for one guest if minimum met by 9/15/14).
- FREE training with Chicago Area Runners Association (optional).
- Charity Block Party on the course for your spectators and fans!
- Participation in Endurance Team e-group with exchange of advice and recommendations about training and fundraising.
- Fundraising Incentives!
- Follow UPS for DownS Charity Athletes on Facebook and Twitter!
If you are interested in running with our team and would like additional information, contact us at email@example.com
Find us on Facebook
UPS for DownS Endurance Team
Follow us on Twitter: @CharityAthlete
TRAINING POWERED BY