Be a Charity Athlete – Do the Distance for Down syndrome
UPS for DownS is a race-designated charity for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon! To join our team, you must already be registered for the race.
SIGN UP here: UPS FOR DOWNS TEAM
UPS for DownS Charity Athlete program includes:
- A custom “Charity Athlete” Training shirt.
- A custom UPS for DownS race shirt.
- Race Day Access to INDOOR Charity Compound.
- Personal fundraising web page to meet your fundraising goal of $750.
- Team pasta dinner (free for athlete; free for one guest if minimum met by 9/15/13).
- FREE training with Chicago Area Runners Association (optional).
- Charity Block Party on the course for your spectators and fans!
- Participation in Endurance Team e-group with exchange of advice and recommendations about training and fundraising.
- Fundraising Incentives!
- Follow UPS for DownS Charity Athletes on Facebook and Twitter!
If you are interested in running with our team and would like additional
information, contact us at email@example.com