UPS for DownS is a race-designated charity for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
IF YOU NEED AN ENTRY - CLICK HERE AND CHOOSE "I WANT A GUARANTEED CHARITY ENTRY"
ONCE COMPLETED and APPROVED, we will send you unique link to REGISTER for the race. You must register separately for the race and are responsible for payment of your race registration fee.
UPS for DownS will officially authorize your entry once all requirements are met, which includes acknowledgement of fundraising requirements and execution of appropriate waivers.
IF YOU HAVE AN ENTRY (by time, legacy or lottery), CLICK HERE AND CHOOSE "I HAVE MY OWN ENTRY"
UPS for DownS Charity Athlete program includes:
- A refund of your registration fee if you raise $1000 by September 1.
- A custom UPS for DownS race shirt - SPECIAL DESIGN THIS YEAR FOR OUR ENDURANCE TEAM'S TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH THE CHICAGO MARATHON!
- Race Day Access to INDOOR CARA Charity Compound (details TBA).
- Personal fundraising web page to meet your fundraising goal.
- Team pasta dinner (free for athlete; free for one guest if minimum met by 9/15/15).
- We pay for your training with Chicago Area Runners Association (optional).
- Charity Block Party on the course for your spectators and fans!
- Participation in Endurance Team e-group with exchange of advice and recommendations about training and fundraising.
- Fundraising Incentives!
- Follow UPS for DownS Charity Athletes on Facebook and Twitter!
If you are interested in running with our team and would like additional information, contact us at email@example.com
Find us on Facebook
UPS for DownS Endurance Team
Follow us on Twitter: @CharityAthlete
TRAINING POWERED BY