NEED AN ENTRY TO THE BANK OF AMERICA CHICAGO MARATHON? SEE BELOW.
ALREADY REGISTERED, BUT WANT TO BE ON THE TEAM? CLICK HERE.
Be a Charity Athlete – Do the Distance for Down syndrome
UPS for DownS is a race-designated charity for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon! You can be part of the excitement by joining our team. Joining the team is simple:
1. YOU COMMIT TO RAISING A MINIMUM OF $750 - NO EXCUSES, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. Complete, sign and submit the UFD TEAM APPLICATION
3. Redemption code we provide you allows you to register yourself FOR THE RACE AT THIS LINK. YOU PAY YOUR REGISTRATION FEE.
4. Join our team and set up your personal fundraising page (redemption coded needed): CLICK HERE
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS:
- A custom “Charity Athlete” Training shirt;
- A custom UPS for DownS race shirt;
- FREE training with Chicago Area Runners Association (optional);
- Participation in Endurance Team e-group with exchange of advice about training and fundraising;
- Fundraising Incentives - raise $1500 and we will refund your entry fee!
- Team pasta dinner
- Personal fundraising web page to meet your agreed fundraising minimum of $750
- Charity Block Party on the course for your spectators and fans (PHOTO ABOVE)!
- Follow UPS for DownS Charity Athletes on Facebook and Twitter!
- Race Day Access to INDOOR Charity Compound.
If you are interested in running with our team and would like additional information, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Terri at 708.341.1046.
WATCH our 2011 team highlights
WATCH our 10/10/10 team video